Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Work with Uncle Wes

David went to Boston last week on a last minute business trip and I decided I was not going to stay by myself for 3 days in Charlotte. So Katelyn, Summer, and I loaded up the car and headed east for a few days. Whenever we go back home we try to see as many people as we can over those few days and we did not disappoint. I will do several posts on all we did. We got there on Tues and we saw Uncle Wes and Gigi. She had fun that night playing with Gigi's cell phone, she would get mad anytime you tried to take it away from her, she loves pushing all the buttons. I didnt get any pics of this though, but Gigi maybe did. It was funny!

On Wed, we went and saw Uncle Wes at work. He has now changed jobs and is working in Wilson at RBC, then we went to Dick's Hot Dog for a good lunch. I think i confused alot of people having Wes with me instead of David, but dad went with us too, but Wes was a great sport and help carried the diaper bag or sippy cup or Katelyn for that matter. Thanks Uncle Wes, see ya soon!



katelyn is ready for work, she loves the computer!

No comments: