Many people said we were two of a kind and i always thought so myself. We were two stubborn and independent women with strong personalities. We loved the same books and tv shows. She got me started on murder mysteries when i was young and we would watch "Murder,She Wrote" and " Law and Order." We loved to do puzzles and play card games. She was a wonderful cook, Thanksgiving and Christmas will never be the same without her turkey, dressing, and stewed tomatoes.
I wish she could have been around more for katelyn to have known her, I think she carries on the same personality and Shoo Shoo would have loved to watch her. Happy Birthday Shoosh, I know you are in a better place with no more pain and suffering, but know you will always be missed and May 12th will always be a reminder.

My Grandfather and Shoo Shoo at one of their engagement parties.

Shoosh's wedding portrait.

Shoosh and me on the family farm.

Two of a Kind!

Thanks Shoosh!

Phillip, Shoosh and me

Shoosh and I at my Debutant ball!

Shoosh with all the girl cousins!

Me, shoosh and mom at a wedding.

John, me and Shoosh at her 80th bday party.

4 generations, the time we had was too short, but it was wonderful!
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

2 comments:
What a great tribute to a fabulous person! Happy Birthday, Shoo Shoo. We miss you.
elizabeth and I loved your Sho Shoo tribute. We all miss her and Flake,both wonderful and loving sister and brother our love to you all Elizabeth and Milton
Post a Comment