Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grandma Jo's 80th Bday bash!

We celebrated my grandmother's 80th bday this past weekend. I think it was the first time in a long time that my dad's entire family was all together, so of course lots of pictures were taken. I think my grandmother had a wonderful time and as much as she said she didnt want a big party, I think she did. We did it at my aunt's church and it was the perfect place to let the kids run around and have fun.


4 generations!

Happy Birthday Grandma Jo!

Katelyn's first chicken leg, as you can tell she loved it!

Grandma Jo and Grandad and all 5 great grandkids.

3 generations!


My cousin Hunter and his daughter, Brileigh. She and Katelyn are 3 weeks apart.

Ahma, Embre Adell, Annalise, and Connor. Happy Mother's day!

The whole big group!

Uncle John and Katelyn

Time for cake!

No comments: