Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Rest of Wed

Wednesday afternoon Ama C, lyn's mom, and Gigi ( lyn) kept katelyn for awhile, so mom and I could get some things done, so thanks Ama and Gigi. Katelyn had a blast being with her great grandmother and grandmother!

Then we went and hung out at Gigi's work for awhile and again Katelyn showed off her wave and smile to everyone. Gigi I know had so much fun showing her off, most of her coworkers get a daily update on Katelyn and several look at this blog, so thanks for keeping up with us! We enjoyed seeing everyone. Sorry i had forgotten the camera, but next time we are back we will get more pictures!

That night we went out to eat at O cools, where my brother works to see him and have dinner with the Wiggins. I feel like i practically helped raise Barker and Farrell. I kept them since they were 4 and 1 and now Farrell is a junior in college at UNC and Barker will graduate high school this year. Farrell wasnt able to make the dinner, but Jack, Sheila, and Barker did. Barker used to be quite a bit shorter than me, but as you can tell from these pics, she is no longer! It was great seeing you guys and hanging out, hope to see you soon! Good luck Barker at Meredith!


No comments: