I am trying to be really money conscious these days, so I can continue to stay home with Katelyn and David and I can still enjoy the lifestyle we like to live. So the above picture is everything i got from Harris Teeter (not all of it showed up to0 well) and I only spent 13.41 and saved 70.87 to be exact! So i got 84.28 dollars worth of groceries for only 13.41!!! Katelyn and I had fun telling David about this trip to the grocery store! Thanks to everyone out there for all your blogs about what to buy and what coupons to use, this was so much fun!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Triple Coupons!
I am trying to be really money conscious these days, so I can continue to stay home with Katelyn and David and I can still enjoy the lifestyle we like to live. So the above picture is everything i got from Harris Teeter (not all of it showed up to0 well) and I only spent 13.41 and saved 70.87 to be exact! So i got 84.28 dollars worth of groceries for only 13.41!!! Katelyn and I had fun telling David about this trip to the grocery store! Thanks to everyone out there for all your blogs about what to buy and what coupons to use, this was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow!!! that is sooo awesome!! I need to start doing that! Did you just watch out for coupons in the papers?
HOLY COW!!! You have to write a post telling us how you did it! TD would flip if I came home with that kind of grocery bill!!!!
Post a Comment