Thursday, September 17, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Sorry i am a little late updating the blog from last weekend, but better late than never. Last weekend we saw the Buchanan's and watched Robert play baseball. I used to babysit for Robert and Regan since Regan was 2 or 3 and Robert was about 3 months old. I would travel at least once or twice a month up to Raleigh to keep them and stay the night with them since it was a 45 min drive. I had my own space up on the
3rd floor, it was great! The kids loved it, but i know i enjoyed it just as much as they did. I can only hope Katelyn is as easy going as these two kids were and grow up to be as great of kids as they are now. Regan is almost 15, which is so hard to believe and hopefully soon maybe she will be able to come keep Katelyn and stay the night as well!

Robert is a great baseball player and David took a few pis of him hitting and then of Cheryl, Me, Katelyn and Regan! Hope to see you guys again soon!


No comments: