Katelyn and I went and had lunch at Concord Mills with several of my friends from work and their kids. Inside the food court area is a carousel and the kids know after lunch they get to ride the carousel, well this time I got to go too since I have Katelyn now. I don't think she realized what she was doing, but she sure did enjoy all the lights and sounds! Thanks Sarah for taking the picture and thanks Claudia for the money to ride since I didnt have any cash, I still owe you by the way! ha ha
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Carousel Ride
Katelyn and I went and had lunch at Concord Mills with several of my friends from work and their kids. Inside the food court area is a carousel and the kids know after lunch they get to ride the carousel, well this time I got to go too since I have Katelyn now. I don't think she realized what she was doing, but she sure did enjoy all the lights and sounds! Thanks Sarah for taking the picture and thanks Claudia for the money to ride since I didnt have any cash, I still owe you by the way! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment