Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 Months Old



I just took this one this morning! My sleeping beauty!





I know i say it every month, but it is so true, " WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?" David and I are loving each and everyday of being parents to little Miss Katelyn, she is a precious child and wonderful baby. I am constantly thanking God for a happy, healthy child, we both feel so blessed.

Her latest things:

Sleeping 8-9 hours straight at night, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Naps 2-3 times a day from 1hr to 3 hrs, just depends on the day.

Wearing 6 months clothes.

I am still totally breastfeeding and she feeds 5-6 times a day.

She is chewing on everything she can get her hands on, but no teeth have appeared.

She can tilt to her side, but hasnt flipped over yet.

She has wonderful head control and on her tummy can raise her head 90 degrees.

I am guessing she is close to 16lbs and about 25 1/2 inches long ( we go back mid Oct to the doctor).

She is laughing hard now and talking all the time. She has also started making new sounds with her voice, some high pitched squeals, then a coughing voice, trying all different ranges.

Each stage of development is so much fun to watch.






1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

Dear Katelyn,

You are so beautiful and look so much like your daddy. But, I still think you have your mama's nose. You are growing up entirely way too fast and you are going to have to slow down. I wish I could see you more often and see, firsthand, you reach all of your milestones. I'm glad you are so happy... your mama takes such good care of you! We'll see you soon.

Love,
Aunt Jess:)