Friday, July 24, 2009
Sleeping in my Big Girl Crib!
Katelyn has now slept in her crib the past two days during her nap time. Today she has been up there for over 3 hours and she is still sleeping! Her room is upstairs and David and I are downstairs, so we have just started putting her in her crib preparing her to be up there at night as well. We may try tonight as her first night in her big girl bed instead of the pack n play beside us. She is starting to feed less at night, so hopefully she will only wake up once during the night now. Just wanted to let everyone know this BIG milestone for us, that our little girl is growing up! Here are some pics of my angel sleeping so soundly! I have been able to get so much done today, it has been great!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at that little angel. And she's so color-coordinated with her bedding. Impressive, mom! I can't believe she's in her big girl bed already. I'm so proud of her!
That's awesome!! Glad she's doing so well... makes it so much easier for mommy!!
David and Claire,
Will quit thinking she just cannot get any cuter!! My baby sister would disagree quickly if I said it out loud. But she sure does it with every camera shot. Hoped we would get by there this past week for sure, but it never happened :( Maybe next trip. Love, Aunt Jo
Post a Comment