Here are some more recent pics of my big girl!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
8 Weeks
Boy how time flies and how quickly things change! Katelyn is now officially sleeping in her crib at night and for her naps. We put her in her crib for the first time at night last night and she slept 9-3, woke up to eat, then went back to sleep til 7!! David and I had tried putting her in her crib a few weeks ago and she would not have it. Everytime we laid her down when she was asleep, those litte eyes would pop back open and if we left her there, she would start to scream and wouldnt stop until we took her out. So a couple of good friends of mine who also have little ones, said to wait til she was 8 weeks old, that seemed to be the magic number, and it was! Thanks Shannon and Jess, yall are so smart!
Here are some more recent pics of my big girl!


Here are some more recent pics of my big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's so PRETTY!!!!! I can't get over how beautiful she is. She has such a soft look to her. I miss y'all so much already. Can't wait to see y'all again... hopefully sooner rather than later. Keep up the good work, Katelyn (and mommy)!
I knew it would happen. It is the magic age. Can't wait to get together again soon.
Post a Comment