Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lots Going On

Well as you can tell, I have fallen behind again on my blogging, but I have very good reasons. First, I am pregnant, enough said. Second, I have had this aweful cold for over 3 weeks and just made me completely tired all the time especially trying to keep up with a toddler. But the main reason is we have been ( BIG THANKS TO MY DAD, mom and lyn ) decluttering and cleaning our house to put on the market to sell.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to David for getting a new job and promotion. It has been a job he has wanted for a long time and well deserves this job. We are very sad to be leaving all our friends we have made over the past 5 1/2 years that we have been in Charlotte and are extremely sad to leave our wonderful neighbors, but the time has come. We are though very excited about where we are going, we are moving closer to family and friends in EASTERN NC. David's job is a sales territory, therefore we can move wherever we want, which is awesome, the bad part is we have to sell our house first, which can be hard.

Friday, the house went on the market, so huge prayer requests that it sells quickly and for close to the asking price and that the right house becomes available at the right time for us to move into.





So as you can tell preggo, sickness, new job, sell house, look for new house = LOTS GOING ON!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Love the photo session with Katelyn. Those adult-size sunglasses really do the trick!

I mostly like the MESSAGE! I'm so excited to see the family moving east. I wouldn't give anything for my many trips to the Charlotte area, but I can get to Raleigh in no time. So, so happy. Prayers said for a quick sale there and a good buy here.