I found some clothes for Katelyn and maternity clothes for me, because I have nothing for this hot hot summer, then i went to the toy section. Katelyn really does not need a thing, but I was waiting for some friends that I went with to finish. Katelyn has enjoyed playing with her baby dolls so much and she likes playing with a stroller at one of the little girl's houses from playgroup, so i said what the heck, for $2, I will get her this stroller for her dolls.
When I got home, she was already asleep, so the next morning, before she even asked for " Mouse" ( which is mickey mouse show, which if you around my child long enough, she will ask for mouse at some point), she saw the stroller and asked " What's that?
I told her that was her new stroller for the baby dolls and she got so excited and clapped and screamed, "YEAH!" It was precious and worth all $2! She then went and grabbed her dolls and started pushing them all over the house. A week later, she continues to have a blast with her new stroller!

No comments:
Post a Comment