I know I say it at every milestone, but where does the time go? It is so hard to believe Katelyn is 21 months, we almost have a 2 year old on our hands! AHH!
She has grown, changed, and learned so much in the last 3 months, I am sure i will miss some things that she is doing or has done.
I tried weighing her on the scales and she is at least 26lbs and height, no idea, but she is wearing 24 months clothes, she really has gotten alot taller since Christmas.
Her hair has grown so much too, I have tried putting pony tails or even pig tails, but she does not like to stay still long enough for me to do it,or she pulls it out, so mostly i am just sticking with bows and clips.
Her vocabulary has tripled or more since Christmas, it was like the light bulb went off with her and she is talking all the time. We are working more on numbers and colors and she is getting there!
She has become a more picky eater, but still eats well, she much rather have "nacks" (snacks) though, especially now with me snacking all the time to not get sick, she thinks she is supposed to eat like mommy does.
She is my little gymnast, she will climb everything, this past weekend David and I watched her climb up the ladder on her play set and she can now climb up the slide all by herself with us close by! So we have to watch her closely.
She loves to play outside and this weather has been great! She loves her play set, sand box, outdoor toys, and water table ( the child loves to play in the water). In April we will be starting swimming lessons, so i am excited about that!
She sleeps 11-12 hrs at night and takes 1 1/2 to 2 hr nap, so she is still a great sleeper!
She finally has gotten the 4 eye teeth in, those caused some problems for a few days, but thankfully they have come in!
She is so much fun and has a wonderful personality on her, but is becoming more independent daily! Here is to the next 3 months!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment