I love having two girls, especially for the fact that they will have each other growing up. Don't get me wrong, I loved growing up with brothers, but I always wanted a sister. My prayer is that Haley and Katelyn grow up to love God first, but also to know how precious each one is to the other and how special God made them. These past few weeks they have really started playing together. It is so cute and sweet! They have their moments too, but for the most part Katelyn is an amazing big sister and helps Haley along!
Here they are playing doctor. Both were very patient with the other.
As Katelyn said, " We are off to shop mommy!" Watch out Daddy!
A Christmas shipment came in the mail and they took over the box! Katelyn called it their rocket ship! They played in it together for over an hour and never once did I hear either one whine! It was heaven for me! They colored all over it and once Haley went to bed, then Katelyn added all her stuffed animals. She wanted to go to bed in it herself, but we finally convinced her that it would be way more comfortable in her own bed! It's the simple things in life!
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment