For Katelyn's 3rd bday party, she asked to have it at a park in Wilson that is new and has alot for kids to do. She also wanted ladybugs as her theme. Not sure where this came from except for the fact she loves to look for them out in the yard. So I went and reserved the shelter for the park and sent out these cute invitations to the kids in her class and some of her friends, but who would have thought a tropical storm would decide to come through on May 30th! So this changed our venue to my parents house. I did it there to make it easier for everyone in town to come, which it worked out great! We had 10 3 year old and 4 babies there and all went well!. In the midst of the change of venue i had to come up with something for the kids to do, so I downloaded ladybug coloring sheets for them to paint or color. We also had pizza, cake and ice cream.
Katelyn was so so excited to have all her friends coming, she was bouncing off the walls! She kept naming everyone that was coming! Thanks to all who made it in the down pouring rain and celebrated with us!
Invites!
Birthday Banner David and I made
Ladybug marshmallows, Ladybug strawberries, Ladybug cupcakes, and Pizza!
Birthday girl waiting patiently
Birthday girl with her 3 year old outfit! Thanks Gigi!
The whole crowd
Daddy and Haley
katelyn painting her ladybug
Cheese!
The whole gang! Carr, David Worth, Wade, Katelyn, Tate, Farris, Anna Jane, and Caleb
Happy Birthday to my Big Girl!
Blowing out her candles!
These are really good!
Cupcakes with their cute little tags I had made.
She had lots of help opening presents
Family photo with a tired birthday girl!
Such a fun time! So hard to believe you are 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment