Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Foods

I started Haley a little earlier on foods by a couple of weeks than I did Katelyn, mainly to try to help her sleep, but this too was to no avail. She has been stubborn at eating foods too, but slowly spooning it in and being consistent with her, Haley is finally eating a tablespoon of a vegetable at lunch and dinner. Her first food was cereal, which she spit back out, then her first vegie was peas and that went down a little better. I have also started giving her teething biscuits or rice cakes and she loves those! We have ventured to sweet potatoes and up next is squash! I have made my own baby food again, so hopefully she will eat it better as time goes on!

Peas yummy!

Ok, second bite is not as good as the first.

Umm, still not sure about this.

Teething biscuits feel good to the gums!

No comments: