I am going to do my best to always get our kids pics at 3, 6, 9 months and 1 year pictures done as close to these milestones as I can. We took Haley a week before she turned 6 months to Portrait Innovations in Greenville. I always plan on getting only a few poses, but of course, Haley and the photographer did a great job and I bought more than just a few poses. Here are some of the best ones! Haley was a joy to take and get her pics done after struggling the past few times with katelyn at her age. Enjoy because we sure have!
David and I have been married for 15 wonderful years. We have a 11 year old daughter, Katelyn, a 9 year old, Haley, and Julia Claire is 5! And now our sweet surprise,Macie, who is 5 months! Time really is going by too fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment