For Halloween this year, my brother John found Katelyn this really cute NC State Cheerleader outfit to wear as her costume. She was so cute and I already had some bows that went perfect in her hair! I looked around for what to dress Haley as and decided to stick with the red and black colors and dress her as a lady bug! I am not a huge fan of this date, but we enjoyed seeing the girls dressed up. Of course Katelyn loves getting candy. It rained the whole night, so we just went to Gigi's then to Maggie's church's fall festival, then headed home. Katelyn had fun playing games and getting candy. Haley was a good sport being in her costume, but she didnt last long in it, so we only got a few pics.
All smiles!

Sweet big sister and Haley in her pumpkin outfit.

Mommy and her girls!

Family photo

Ahmpa and his girls!

Maggie and lady bug Ella and me with lady bug Haley

Ahmpa with his lady bug and John(maggies dad)with his lady bug


Katelyn digging for candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment