Beautiful Haley on her special day!
We had Katelyn baptized at one month and she wore the same gown that i had worn and all the " Elizabeths" in our family. Haley had the honor of wearing David's grandmother's father's gown, so to say that this is a family heirloom, is putting it mildly. It is 109 years old and still is great shape. I was scared to put it on her, but she looked beautiful in it and to see David's grandmother's face was priceless.
Thanks to all that came to support us and Haley on this wonderful day, especially Natalie. David and I asked Natalie to be Haley's Godmother and she gladly accepted. Natalie and I's friendship started in college in nursing school, but we have known each other since high school as competitors on the basketball court! If you would have told us we would be such great friends now back in high school, we would have told you you were crazy! It is amazing how God brings people in your life and how He can use and change those friendships. I am so glad He changed this one into an amazing friendship and now to be the Godmother of one of my daughters is even more special.
Natalie and Haley
Big Sis and Haley in her beautiful gown
Father George, Natalie, and us
All our family that made this day special.
My side of the family.
David's immediate family

No comments:
Post a Comment