When we moved into the new house, we decided to keep the same bedding and colors of purple and green since it was a different room. I am actually very glad we did, because i love those colors and purple is Katelyn's favorite color now, so she loves to say it and point out everything that is purple! I did though get new crib sheets and changing covers. Of course since it is a different house new curtains had to be purchased. David and my biggest addition was making our own painting for Katelyn's room. I am actually quite proud of us! We painted a canvas with her initials on it in purple and green and now that is what is above the crib. I think it looks great and so proud of us and it was actually pretty easy to do! So even though it is the same crib and bedding, i feel like it is a completely different room ( which i guess it is)!
Here are some pics!

David and my masterpiece!

her crib

her room

stocked on diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment