Well we have been working on trying to potty train, but she has no interest at all for herself, but she is fascinated by everyone else having to go to the potty all the time, even the poor dog!
So this is my story, David, Katelyn and I went out to lunch the other day. I am always having to go to the bathroom with this child riding so low in my pelvis this time around. So they go sit down and I go run to the bathroom. When I come back David and the waitress are smiling at me and I am like,
"oh no, what have I done or what is one me?"
Then David so kindly tells me that the waitress came to ask for our drink order and David was giving them then said i was in the bathroom and would be right back, so Katelyn informs her
" Mommy, gone pee pee in the potty!" and David said she was so proud of herself. So she gets the concept, but just not for Katelyn yet!
Maybe one day soon Katelyn will figure out that she can do that too!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment