We tried a couple on Katelyn too, to see what she could pronounce and she does pretty well with the one we decided on, so that was it, this was going to be Katelyn's little sister's name.
SO of course, we cant just tell everybody, we like to make it fun. David came up wiht this idea. So we had the grandparents over for dinner and then for dessert I had make cupcakes and put the letters of her first and second name on each cupcake and scrambled them up. Then we told them they had to figure it out from these letters.
I was amazed at how fast they figured it out! I had also made cards like David did for Katelyn with her name on them.
So its official, HALEY GRACE BROWN, will arrive in September, she will be here very soon!
Here are a few of Katelyn enjoying her cupcake in honor of her sister! As she puts it, " Kate, eat cake!"

No comments:
Post a Comment