Monday, November 8, 2010

Preparing for Christmas!

Every year, since David and I have been married, we have done a photo Christmas card. This year will be no different, but hopefully it will be a first with Shutterfly thanks to their promotion of 50 free cards, http://bit.ly/sfly2010, this is the link for their promotion. They have lots of cards to choose from, especially their Christmas card selection. They have over 747 different selections of photo Christmas cards which makes it hard to make a decision. Here are some links below to their cards.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

This is one of my favorite cards, so hopefully we will be able to use this one, but of course it will have a B in the middle! We are going to have family photos done this weekend, so cant wait to see how they turn out and put them on our Christmas card for all to enjoy!




I love the fact too that it says Merry Christmas! I get so tired of seeing and hearing Happy Holidays, when it is truely the celebration of Jesus' birth, so it should always be a Merry Christmas!

(In full disclosure: In exchange for this review, I received 50 free cards from Shutterfly)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

yay...thanks for this! I am doing this...I love shutterfly and totally love free stuff!!!

By the way, Katelyn's halloween costume is so cute!

Lisa Todd said...

thanks claire, I just did submitted mine, so glad to hear about it! have a good week, hope work goes well and that you have fun with your mom. I hope she isn't too exhausted, I think she slept with my girls last night, in between the two, God bless her!