Katelyn and I went with David and Wes to the museum to find the brick and get pictures, but we didnt say to go through it, it took them over 3 hours to go through it and i knew Katelyn would never last that long. David and Wes had so much fun though and i know for them it was bittersweet, because Grady would have loved every minute of the museum but mostly sharing the memories with his boys. Happy 60th Birthday Grady! We miss you!
Here is Grady's brick!
Katelyn touching Grandpa Grady's brick, makes me cry everytime i see this picture!
David and Wes honoring their dad.
Family photo, one day she will know all about her Grandpa Grady.
David in front of the 43 Richard Petty car!

3 comments:
That's so neat!
Wow... really sweet post. The family pictures made me tear up.
What a special family, and what a special occasion. I am so proud of every one of you for always knowing what is truly important in life. I love you all.
Post a Comment