This is just a little update on what Katelyn is doing ( the good and the bad) ha! First off she has her new playset all up and swinging and sliding aways and she loves it! Thanks daddy for all your hardwork! I will post a new blog post next with pictures.
She has now learned to climb onto the couch all by herself and she is trying to climb other things as well, it wont be long til i find her up on the roof ( haha, this is in reference to Wes, my brother in law, he climbed on the roof when he was 2 i think when his poor grandmother was keeping him.)
She has discovered the toilets and can also lift the lid to try to play in the water, so all doors have to remain closed!
A big thing is that she has not taken a morning nap for the past 4 mornings, i am kinda surprised she has done this, but then again it is nice. I can get things done out and about in the morning or play with her new swingset, then the afternoons especially with it being so hot, she naps for almost 3 hours! I still put her in her crib at 9 to see if she will take a nap and for me to get a shower and a few things done. After about 45 min to an hour, she starts getting fussy, so I go get her and we start our day!
The bad side of not taking a morning nap is that she gets bored up there and she started chewing on the crib!!!!! I saw specs of what i thought was dirt on her face and i just thought i needed to change her crib sheet, so i did, then the next morning, she had it again on her face and i looked at the railings and sure enough TEETH MARKS! So we made a trip out to Babies R Us to get crib railing covers. And she still chews on those because they are soaking wet when i get her out, but at least its not on the rails.
That is the latest as of now, we are heading to the beach next week, so I am sure I will have plenty of pictures when we get back!!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think my brother was 3 when my mom was on the roof putting up Christmas lights and turned around to my brother standing behind her. Nice.
Post a Comment