Thursday, February 11, 2010
Prayers for Shoosh
Just wanted to write a little bit about my grandmother, Katelyn's great grandmother, who we call Shoo Shoo. She fell 3 weeks ago and broke 5 ribs and since then things have just gone down hill. She is 84 years old and an amazing woman of God, to whom i have always looked up too and love dearly. She has been in a lot of pain and has pneuomonia now, they have diagnosed her with congestive heart failure, COPD, and now her kidneys are slowly fading and her mental state has day by day just gone. Today she did not recognize my mom and has become very combative. Please pray for the doctors and staff as well. Please just pray for God's Will whether it be to heal her and bring her mental state back to us or for her to go peacefully with dignity to be with the Lord. Here are some pics of she and Katelyn! Thanks so much! I know the power of prayer can do amazing things!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We all love Shoo Shoo. Prayers are said often for her to be healed...whether here or in heaven. She has certainly been our angel on earth. We're pulling for you, Shoo Shoo.
We are still praying for Shoo Shoo, Barnes and I are even adding her to our good night prayer list! Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help out. I am going back to G'boro in the morning but if you need my help next week let me know. Also, if you come back to Rocky Mount and want some help with Katelyn so you can go be with Shoo Shoo and your Mom I would be happy to come home to help and on the days Amy does not work I know she could help out as well. We love you!!!
Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about Shoo Shoo. I'm praying for her healing.
Robin
Post a Comment