Here are some pictures of Katelyn's attempts at crawling, she has the motion down pat and she can go from a sitting position to all 4's, only time will tell!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I think I can, I think I can
Katelyn is trying to crawl. If you watch her expressions they are saying " I think i can, I think i can," but she never goes anywhere. She has scooted backwards a couple of times, but no forward progress yet. I dont think it will be long before she takes off. David and i have started baby proofing the house, but i know there are things she will find that we have never thought of. I also think we will have one unhappy dog when she realizes that Katelyn can go towards her. Summer always lays just out of katelyn's reach, but before long she is going to have to hide higher up!
Here are some pictures of Katelyn's attempts at crawling, she has the motion down pat and she can go from a sitting position to all 4's, only time will tell!




Here are some pictures of Katelyn's attempts at crawling, she has the motion down pat and she can go from a sitting position to all 4's, only time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are right!! Her expression says it all. She is just the cutest thing!! Yep. She is about to go exploring.
Post a Comment