I love snow, i dont like ice, but i love the snow! Everything looks so beautiful in white and peaceful. I think we got around 3 inches of snow and then ice, but it made for a nice relaxing Saturday. Summer loves it and that dog ran, ran, and ran some more in the yard. The neighborhood kids were out in it and loving it. We took Katelyn out for a little while, but i dont think she was all that impressed and she didnt like being that bundled up, but we were able to get a couple of pictures.

Friday night when it started snowing.

Summer enjoying her first morning run.

Our house

Daddy and Katelyn

Mommy and Katelyn

Katelyn all bundled up!

First touch of the snow!

Dont think she liked it, but oh well she can say she played in her first snow!
2 comments:
So fun!!
I love the new profile picture. Those eyes are just stunningly beautiful! Love the snow pictures, too. Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment