Here are some pics that i took, but kelli got some better ones with us in them too, so I will post those when Kelli sends them to me, but i know she is extremely busy while she is here. We love you guys and miss you dearly!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Kelli's visit to the US
One of my dearest and closest friends from college lives overseas with her husband, 2 1/2 year old daughter, Micah, and new son, Luka. They left a year and half ago. They came home for Christmas this year for a few weeks before they go back for another year and half. Kelli and I have kept up with talking on skype and watching the kids grow up, but it is still not the same as seeing each other in person. So while Kelli was visiting her in-laws down in SC, Katelyn and I traveled down for the day. It was a wonderful visit, but not long enough at all. It is so amazing to be able to just pick up where you left off even with kids now. Katelyn loved watching Micah and Luka and playing with Micah.
Here are some pics that i took, but kelli got some better ones with us in them too, so I will post those when Kelli sends them to me, but i know she is extremely busy while she is here. We love you guys and miss you dearly!




Here are some pics that i took, but kelli got some better ones with us in them too, so I will post those when Kelli sends them to me, but i know she is extremely busy while she is here. We love you guys and miss you dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment