When Haley and I started discussing birthday plans for her 4th birthday, she was all over the place as to what she wanted to do and what themes she wanted. But when she asked if she, Ella, and Lizzie Kate could go get their nails done for her birthday, I was like, sure! How cute and easy with her best friends! And they were precious and so good!
I picked them up in the morning and we went to get a donut and sit in their pink chair at Dunkin Donuts! Then we headed to get their nails done. They each selected their "sparkly" colors for their fingers and their toes. Haley got pink with sparkles for her hands and green for her toes. After drying off their nails, we then headed for some fun play time at Chick fil a and Melissa joined us with Jeff, who didn't want to get his nails done! haha! Haley had a wonderful day a few days before her bday with her best friends!
Friday, September 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment