As a mom, your child enters this world and you are thrilled and you know the day for her to venture off to school will come, but that is so far away!!! But then the days start getting closer like 5 years have just flown by and the countdown to Kindergarten has begun. Really, Kindergarten already?? I feel like I am ready and Katelyn is so ready, but still I am anxious and nervous for her and me. My first baby going to big school. My prayer for you Katelyn is that you will stay as sweet as you are, as caring as you are, for your safety and the discernment to know right from wrong. I pray for wonderful friends that will build you up and you will have fun together and not tear people down. So as I pray these things for you before you start school, I am letting you pick your week of fun of what you want to do, which mostly includes places to eat at and spending time at home with your sister, which is so sweet.
When asked Katelyn what she wanted to do this week, she mentioned she wanted to eat at Pizza Inn, Chick fil a, and play at home with Haley! I thought that was so sweet, like she knows she was going to be gone a lot before it has even started.
So we have eaten at Pizza Inn, had a fun bday party for Ella at Chick fil a, and played at home a lot!!
Book bag and lunch box came in!
I let them fill these ice trays up with different things to eat for their lunches, they loved it!!
My closet became their dress up shop! They loved it and made a huge mess!
Katelyn's favorite outfit with my high heels on!
Sister Day, as Katelyn named it! Love my girls!
Fun day at chick fil a with friends for Ella bday!
We have had a great week, but the end of summer as come! Katelyn is beyond thrilled to start school, and I don't know if I will even get her to bed tonight because she is so excited! Here are some verses for you my sweet Katelyn:
Romans 12:2 - "Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Colossians 1:10 - "We pray that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God"
I Corinthians 16:13-14 - " Be on guard, stand firm in your faith, be men of courage, be strong, and do everything in love"
Lord, please watch over our little girl and grow her to be an awesome child of GOD in this ungodly world, to stand firm in her faith and to love you with her whole heart. Amen!
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment