Just some things I don't wont to forget that she says and does:
-Towel: it sounds like Tarhole and trips me out every time, I love it!
-She still will not call our dog by her name of Summer, just calls her dog!
-What she wants for Christmas 2013? a baby cow!
-If we talk about leaving or going somewhere, she very quickly pipes up saying, " My GO, My Go" and points to herself.
-STUBBORN!!! Oh my, she will stare right at you and do whatever it is you just told her not too, so to time out she goes!
-When she responds to you, she says Uh Huh! and nods her head to the side very fast at you, it is really cute. I am all for teaching her to
say yes maam, or sir, but she is just too cute sometimes!
- If you call her anything besides her name, like Hollywood, or sweetheart, or silly, she corrects you and asks to be called "Hay Hay!"
- and if you ask her what her names is its, "Hay Hay"
Monday, December 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment