Katelyn has been begging Daddy or Ahmpa to take her camping like they do when they go to races. We kept telling her it had to warm up and the ground not be wet! Well finally the weather cooperated with us for one night, so Ahmpa and Kate took advantage of this. Daddy was out of town so he missed out, but he will join next time, Katelyn has already informed him they will be doing it again! She was sooo excited and I think Ahmpa was too, because he and I used to camp out in the tent in the backyard when I was little. How fast time flies! I was curious though if Katelyn would make it through the night and she sure did, even with Ahmpa snoring she said! haha! Love the memories made!
Getting the tent ready!

Haley taking it all in!

They made it!
No comments:
Post a Comment