Christmas morning didnt start off as David and I had hoped. We both woke up with high fevers, chills, congestion, and just felt plain aweful! We called all the family and told them to stay away sadly, no one wanted the flu, and thankfully no one else got it! I knew we both had succummed to the flu, but Katelyn wasnt up yet, so we took some Motrin and Dayquil and waited til we heard this sweet little voice over the monitor say, " Mommy, I am awake!" We then got the girls on the steps for their traditional picture before they see what Santa brought.
Katelyn's spread
Haley's spread
They look so grown up!
A big Buzz and Jessie for Katelyn! She was so excited!
Haley loved her new baby doll stroller
Going through her stocking
Loves her big girl car seat!
There was another present from Santa outside, but that is a later post!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment