Father's Day was much better than Mother's Day this year because the girls weren't sick! We made Daddy breakfast and then he opened presents. We went to lunch with my dad and grandfather and my dads family. I dont know how many times I was going to try to get a picture of David and his girls, but katelyn is so uncooperatvie these days with pictures, but i finally got one of she and David when they were "tackling" as she calls it ( David tickling her). The rest of the day was a nice relaxing time as a family! Hope you had a great Father's Day!
Umm, what to cook daddy for breakfast? I think muffins!
The girls helping daddy open presents.
Playing on daddy's new camping mat to help his back, due to his old age now! haha!
Ahmpa, Haley, Connor, Me, katelyn, and Granddaddy. 4 Generations!
Ahmpa, Katelyn and Haley. Ready for naps!
Finally a sweet smile! Fun with Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment