Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Congratulations to Wes and Heather!

I am so happy to finally announce that Wes asked a BIG question to Heather on Saturday and she answered with YES! We are so excited for them. Wes proposed at the Biltmore Estates this past weekend and made us wait to see them until Sunday when they finally got home to celebrate and see the ring of course! haha!

Happy Couple


Heather's family came over to celebrate in the festivities of their engagement, plus it was Lyn's birthday! So balloons, pictures, and of course a champagne toast! Wes and Heather we are so very excited for you and can't wait to see you get married and spend your lives together! Welcome to the family Heather!

Katelyn enjoying her glass ( don't worry it was sparkling grape juice for her)


Cheers GIGI!


I am so excited! I will make a beautiful bride one day too!


Yum, this is good!


Family photo minus Katelyn who wouldn't stay still at this point.


Lyn, Wes, and Heather


Heather's family


This picture doesn't do the ring justice, it is beautiful! Great job Wes!

No comments: