Well after almost 2 1/2 years, I finally took Katelyn to get a haircut. To break her in Ahmpa went first and had his haircut, yes this was a salon, not a barbershop. Now don't worry I didn't get much cut off, just trimmed up the ends. I was really worried she would freak out or not sit still, especially since she gives me such a hard time combing her hair at times, but she did great! She sat right up on the booster seat and put the apron on like a big girl. She then started working on her sucker and soon enough the haircut was over and she was so proud of herself. Of course though i forgot my camera, i was so mad with myself, but i took a picture with my phone then took a bunch of pictures once we got home, she looks so cute and grown!

So cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment