Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a Girl!

Yes it has been over a week since the ultrasound, so i hope you have heard by now we are having A LITTLE GIRL!!!! We are very excited, me especially, because with all the changes going on right now, having one thing consistant and already having all the clothes and other stuff already makes my life a little easier. I havent scanned in the ultrasound pics into the computer yet, but i will soon enough. Everything looked great, it did take a little while to get her to move so we could know what she was, but she finally cooperated. Heart beat was still in the 140s. She is measurings big in everything, but her head, thank goodness. This is just like Katelyn was. I will have another ultrasound around 28-32 weeks to make sure everything is still fine since at this time was when my fluid went low with Katelyn and i was placed on bedrest the rest of the pregnancy.

Also around 16 weeks the nausea/vomitting stopped, thank goodness! This was 6 weeks earlier than Katelyn. I also started feeling this little one move around 17 weeks and now she is even a little more active especially in the mornings and at night.

We had the ultrasound on April 15th, so that afternoon we headed back East to tell the parents. I was trying to think of a cute way to tell them what we were having. I had read about making cupcakes or a cake and the inside would be dyed pink or blue to reveal if it was a boy or a girl, but i was afraid that a bakery wouldnt have enough time to make one by the time we found out and it was to close. So i went with plan B. Since it is Easter time, there are pale pink and blue M&Ms out, so i went and bought a bag and some Easter eggs and depending upon what it was I filled them with that color M&Ms.

Here are mom and dad with their eggs, what will be inside?



Its PINK!


Lyn is dying to find out what is in her egg!

Another girl to the family! Ama and Gigi are so excited!


I feel really bad that David was always behind the camera, but he is excited too! We havent decided on names yet, it may take awhile, i want to find a house first!

No comments: