Thanks gigi!! this is awesome!
I love Mickey and my house!
See the mess on the floor.
David sent this out to some people and stated, " Please add your own caption."
Here is what they said!
Uncle Wes said: "Well, it's so funny you called GiGi, I was just on my way out the door with Mickey and was wondering what cool toy you were going to bring me this weekend!"
Aunt Heather said: "Yes Daddy....you heard me right. I would like a pony, to go to Disney World, a Petty blue sports car when I turn 16.........oh an I think I've already decided I want to go to Yale." hahaha Isn't she just the cutest?!?!
Gigi said: and if that WAS me she was calling, she can have ANYTHING she wants!!! Guaranteed!
Ahmpa said: Taking care of business!!
Mommy said: Those are all great captions, but Heather i will have to go with yours! She needs to add "and something nice for mommy!!"
Cuz Angie: And she’s probably telling GiGi, “GiGi, I don’t have time to chat…I’ve got to care for the Mouse, put on my makeup, straighten up the front yard, and get dinner on the stove and finally find some drapes for this house of mine!”
Now please add your caption! We have been enjoying watching Katelyn enjoy her house! This kid amazes me how much she enjoys life!

No comments:
Post a Comment