Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wolfpack Wins!

Katelyn went to her first football game with us this past Saturday with David's cousin and his wife. She enjoyed tailgating and watching Will and Alyson's puppy ( who is way too cute)! Then we got into the game right at kickoff and on the first play State intercepted it, which was great, but not for katelyn, because she got scared with all the noise and people hollering, and started to scream and cry. I got her calmed down some and of course in two plays, which again was great, State scored a touchdown and the place went crazy!

To say the least i wasn't going to make her stay, so I took her out to the outskirts of the stadium and walked her til she fell asleep and she took a short nap about 20 minutes and i watched the game on the jumbotron. After she woke up David held her and we gradually made our way back into the stadium and our seats and let her adjust to the noise slowly. After that she enjoyed the rest of the game with us at our seats and it was great because State won!!! Katelyn's first game and they win! She was all decked out in her State gear too and David even wore the Babyborn for the first time ( i am usually the one who uses it).




2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I would cry too if I had to watch State play. I'll take her to see the Tar Heels if she would like. :)

Unknown said...

So the newest State fan is made, not born. She is still a State fan.