Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun with Grandma Lyn

This week Grandma Lyn came up to keep Katelyn so I could work a few days. I am not sure who had more fun, grandma lyn, katelyn or summer for that matter. The three of them had to be locked up inside everyday because of all the rain and more rain that we had, but they were all always happy when I got home each day. Thanks so much Grandma Lyn( or Gigi or Nana) for taking the days off to come up and play!!

Here are some pics from their fun!




My toes are my favorite toys!



Daddy and Katelyn petting summer! She is such a good dog.



"Where did she go, I wasnt finished!"




My duck bath tub, that i can sit up in and play! Grandma Lyn also made it into a fun boat to ride in on the carpet!

1 comment:

Grandma Lyn said...

Oh how I miss those cuddles and smiles early in the morning! I already need another Katelyn FIX!