She is wearing 6-9, 9 month clothing.
Size 3 diapers.
She is eating 5-6 ounces, 5-6 times a day and still totally breastfed. I am still trying to hold off on cereal or foods til 6 months.
She can almost sit up by herself, but still isn't rolling over yet. She can't get those hips over!
She loves grabbing for things and everything she gets a hold of goes straight to the mouth. She also loves grabbing for her feet!!
She has really started to notice Summer ( the dog) and loves to watch her run around and play.
She also stayed away from mom and dad for two nights and loved staying with her grandparents ( both sets).
I am continuously amazed at how fast she has grown and changed in such a short time. I am also daily amazed at how life has changed for David and I and we are loving every minute of having her in our lives.
In the pictures below, Katelyn attended her first camping experience at the race track; she went to see everyone at Grandma Lyn's work; spent time with my great grandparents; she finally was able to meet her great godparents Sandra and Brian Lamm; she swung in a swing for the first time and loved it and many more pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment