Dont exactly know where to even start, but to say delivery is way easier for me then pregnancy!!! I was only in labor 9 hours and only pushed for 40 minutes, even with an 8lb 11oz baby! She is a precious joy to have, has a wonderful disposition, breastfeeds like a champ, and rarely cries.
We have just gotten home this afternoon and it was such a wonderful experience to have her at the place where i work, because everyone took great care of us and it was so calming already knowing everyone and already having that trust and relationship there. Thanks to all!!
I will update more and add more pics later, but here are a few!

5 comments:
Welcome home, Katelyn!! The pictures are so beautiful!! Cannot wait to meet the newest Brown. God has so richly blessed you.
Love,
Unc Kermit and Aunt Jo
Welcome Katelyn! Congrats Claire and David...she is beautiful.
Yancey and I can't wait to meet Katelyn! Look forward to seeing you all soon! Much Love!
Congrats to both of you!
Can't wait to get me some more of that Katelyn! What a doll baby! Love to all.
Post a Comment