Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Have A Date!

As of now Saturday will be the day that Katelyn arrives, unless for some reason she wants to come earlier, but I doubt that. David and I will go in on Friday night to the hospital and then the induction will start early Saturday morning, hopefully not too long after, we will finally meet Katelyn! My doctor is on call this weekend and of course i know most of the staff working, so Katelyn and I will have wonderful nurses taking care of us! I still go back to the doctor tomorrow to have another NST done on Katelyn, she is starting to not be as active as she has been this whole pregnancy, so hopefully that means she is getting ready to meet everyone anyways!Please keep us all in your prayers during this process and we will do our best to keep you updated and post pics as soon as we can!

3 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Yay!!!! We all cannot wait to meet her!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Mimi B said...

FINALLY we'll get to meet this precious little girl. I can't wait to be a Granny Nana!

The Lewis Family said...

How exciting! I HATE not being there...